Wednesday, August 30, 2006

interesting guy..

There was this author who came to our school today. Markus Zusak.. from my point of view...his name sorts of sound old..and he does not sound aussie..But he is young(my guess around late 20ies) and is aussie!! -_-'' so wierd..he was telling us all sorts of pranks and other stuff he and his older brother did. It was pretty funny. Especially about the story with the revenge he took on his older brother. And interestingly, I reckon he had a different aura than the other people who came to our school to talk. Like..for me..it seemed that he was projecting an aura which was like very vibrant and cheeky, really different to those others who came to our school to talk. It was so different. We were laughing all the way during his talk because it was so funny.
Amazingly, back from camp, it seems like it's heaven now :) But there's still loads of assignments to do because we lost 2 days of school. But still a zombie..lols..I realised back from camp yesterday when I was bathing that I had 2 leech bites and I didn't know..It was bleeding.. -_'' O wells...

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Jasper said...

eee. i hate leeches. haha! anyway, post more pictures ma!! find some means of uploading pics k? haha!

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger flame on water said...

haha!!if my com decides to listen to me and load it up..lols..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home